Spirit Of Blood!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Of Blood!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How economics challenge history

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roy1987

How economics challenge history Empty
PostSubject: How economics challenge history   How economics challenge history Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:58 am

Chinese culture, especially the Chinese culture,UGG Classic Argyle Knit the roc is the traditional and western culture is modern, The western culture is general, worldwide, and other cultural is special, nationality, "Modern" has brought people more and more welfare. Westerners are brought to the modernization of the world, no matter how they bring, And so on. I believe, except me, most of the three, 40 years old, and I have similar about history and the knowledge structure, will hold this view. However, when I tried to use economics to analyze the history, problems arise.
It's a kind of western economics, interesting is,discount UGG boots this is very easy to find the western of western culture. She doesn't like people often think of a generic or universality, but with the behavior of the crowd of strongly defended colour. Actually the western culture characteristics is the interests of individual without disguise, besides, westerners idealism prevail, their need not advanced analytical skills can be observed. For example, in bosnia, westerners partiality is no secret, they called it "the international social justice" just that they use more than others in international organizations. Therefore, I will often economics presumed secretly with other determinative conditions, such as I will rewrite the general economic parties for westerners or christians, in order to make economic theory and history and reality does not conflict. But, I cannot long evolution economics acquiescence weakened. Either economics is wrong,UGG nightfall black or western mainstream culture history (or fabricated history) wrong. I would rather believe the latter.
Back to top Go down
enabreeze

How economics challenge history Empty
PostSubject: Re: How economics challenge history   How economics challenge history Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:47 am

Its leadership in functional cheap nike shox has long been recognized by the consumers. Excellent functional protection and diverse shapes made it win the title of the first sport brand. Dazzling nike shox outlet bring brilliance at the feet of the master.
Back to top Go down

How economics challenge history
Page 1 of 1